Happy hump day beauties!!!! Today’s post is short but sweet:) I’ve got a really SUPER DUPER EASY recipe for a pre-workout 90 calorie snack idea! for me, because I tend to workout so early in the morning, I consider this 1/2 of my breakfast. I brake up my breakfast into pre-workout & post-workout.
For example what I did this morning.
FASTED CARDIO WITH CELLUCOR HD powder.
1 1/2 BANANA PROTEIN COOKIES BEFORE WEIGHT TRAINING (killed shoulders and abs)
POST WORKOUT : 6 EGG WHITES.
This is the perfect balance or carbs for energy before lifting and protein post training.
- 2 very ripe mashed bananas (I thawed previously frozen ones)
- 1½ cup quick cooking oats or traditional. (either is fine)
- 2 scoops protein powder. (I used 1 scoop of About Time Banana Creme, and 1 scoop of Isopure 0-carb Vanilla)
- (optional: A small handful chopped walnuts and raisins)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix rolled oats and protein powder well.
- Mash your two bananas, and add to dry mix. Mixing and mashing very well.
- Optional: Fold in chopped walnuts or raisins. (this will increase macros a slight bit per serving. Fat and sugar content)
The only problem with these….it’s hard to just have one!!!!!! Lol.
I’m so into these, that I now have a hoarders freezer full of extra ripe bananas. No. Joke. Go ahead, print it out and share with fam and friends:)
I am a huge believer in MORNING FITNESS! This silly selfie, like allll my gym selfies, are taken between 5 AM- 7 AM. YEP. I’ve always preached it. The best part about early morning workouts, your body still practically has no idea what the fuck is going on, so you could pretty much trick it into doing anything! lol. The second best thing, is that, you realllly set the tone for the rest of your day. When you start your day on the right foot, on the “fit” foot, you are less likely to binge throughout the day.
I promise you that.
Check this out…. See if you can give yourself 1 WEEKto try and wake up just a bit earlier and and get in a morning workout!
Here are a few tips to help jump start you!
Courtesy of @trainingroutines
This weekend was solely committed to spending time with my family who is here visiting from Argentina. They are amazing people and being with them absolutely made my week sooooo much better:)
Family is key through the good and the bad. Is is a shot of us this weekend at my folks house doing what we do best. BBQinnnnnngggg!!! Yeehaw!
Fresh flowers this week to make my bathroom more pretty:) not usually a red rose kinda girl, but hey, there’s a first for everything.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! I know, I little short, but this recipe makes up for it
Hope everyone has a blessed day! Xoxo’s