VEGGIE “MIRACLE NOODLE” PASTA
I swear by these “miracle noodles” Everyone needs to get into these! They take on whatever flavor you add to them. Seriously genius.
If you haven’t yet jumped on the bandwagon, YOU NEED TO!
- 1 cup chopped Baby broccolli
- 1 cup chopped shitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks
- 1 tsp minced/ chopped garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup diced fire roasted tomatoes from can
- 2 tbsp pesto (you can find a jar of pesto anywhere)
- 2 packs of miracle noodles (rinsed really well)
Drain packs of noodles and rinse really well. Don’t let the smell freak you out. It goes away I promise. The more you rinse, the better.
In a large skillet , on medium heat, toss all veggies, garlic, and sundried tomatoes. Use the oil from the sundried tomatoes to sautee.
Cook 5-7 minutes until softened. Keep stirring and cover to keep the moisture in.
Add the fire-roasted tomatoes
Stir 2 more minutes
Add salt & pepper
Stir 5 more mins
last but not least..add the pesto